The Faculty of Economics and Business, Diponegoro University (FEB Undip) carries out Community Service (PKM) as the implementation of IPTEKS by universities institutionally through scientific methods directly to the community (outside the campus that is not reached by formal education programs) who need it in an effort to improve -success development and develop human development.
This program is an activity in education the community, community service, action review, application and development of the research and regional development. The target audience for the implementation of PKM activities is the community, either as individuals, groups, communities or institutions in urban and rural areas.
The Community Service Program which is funded by external part of the Faculty of Economics and Business but coordinated by the UNDIP Research and Community Service Institute (LPPM).
DRPM KEMENRISTEKDIKTI, consisting of:
- Community Partnership Program (PKM)
- Entrepreneurship Development Program (KDP)
- Export Product Development Program (PPPE)
- Regional Superior Product Development Program (PPPUD)
- Campus Intellectual Product Business Development Program (PPUPIK)
- Regional Partnership Program (PKW)
- Regional Partnership Program between PT-CSR or PT-PEMDA-VSR
- Partner Village Development Program (PPDM)
- Hi-Link Program
- KKN-PPM Program
Central Java Higher Education Facilitation Program, consisting of:
- Student Entrepreneurship Culture Development
- Application and Development of Appropriate Technology
- Application and Development of Integrated Appropriate Technology
- Student Technology Design